Issues 1–38, January 1993 – October 2002
Not sure which issues you need? Check the Issue Index (PDF).
CD, USB/Flash Drive
• Keim Family Spinning Wheels – Part 1
• All-in-One Dutch Spinning Wheel
• A “Chapeau de Gendarme” Reel
• Two More One-of-A-Kind Spinning Wheels
• Strange Spinning Wheel with a Horizontal Drive Wheel
• Spinning Wheels Marked “Desjardins”
• Charles Regeimbal, Spinning Wheel Maker from Quebec
• Inquiry: Two Metal Spinning Wheels
• Scandinavian Spinning Wheels Revisited
• ClacketyClack! Rings on Spokes!
• Variations on a Joel Farnham Flax Wheel
• The Farnham Family of Owego, NY
• Restoring an Azel Wilder Great Wheel
• The Wilders of Keene, NH
• Inquiry: Was This Wheel Made by Wilder or Pierce?
• Thoughts on 20 Years of SWS
Issue #99 – January 2018
• Some Estonian Spinning Wheels• A Spinning Wheel Marked I. IVES• Patent Models of Spinning Wheels: An Overview
Hand Loom Supplement #20 – April 2017
• A Warp-Weighted Loom• The Carlisle Historical Society Loom• Looms for Ingrain Carpet Weaving• History of Newcomb Loom Company• Newcomb Loom Models