Issues 1–38 on USB/Flash drive.
On USB/Flash drive.
Issues 1–38, January 1993 – October 2002
Not sure which issues you need? Check the Issue Index (PDF).
• Beardsley Sanford and Alpheus Webster, Men of Many Wheels
• Tilden and Pierce Great Wheels and Skein Winders
• Textile Tools Revealed by Sudden Death
• Locating Canadian Patents
• Ancient Distaffs
• A Clock Reel Marked E. FROST 1823
• A Decorated Hatchel and A Dual-Purpose Device
• An Intriguing Flyer/Bobbin Arrangement
• A “Debbi” Wheel by C. Norman Hicks
• Rare Double-Treadle Accelerated Spinning Wheel
• Marks on Patented Pendulum Wheels
• A Double-Flyer Charkha Excerpts from “The Bageshwari Charkha”
• Folk Wheel HP S713
Issue #104 – April 2019
• A Spinning Wheel From the Silk Route• Spin-Well/Made-Well Drum Carders: A World First• Whence Came the Journey Wheel• Inquiry: An Unusual Spindle• In Memoriam: Peter Teal
Hand Loom Supplement #21 – April 2019
• Gallinger Loom Design• The Sears Hearthside Looms• Nellie Sargent Johnson: Creator of the Sears Hearthside Looms• Inga Askling and Her Two-Legged Loom• The Loom in a Wallace Nutting Photograph