Issues 1–38 on USB/Flash drive.
On USB/Flash drive.
Issues 1–38, January 1993 – October 2002
Not sure which issues you need? Check the Issue Index (PDF).
• Beardsley Sanford and Alpheus Webster, Men of Many Wheels
• Tilden and Pierce Great Wheels and Skein Winders
• Textile Tools Revealed by Sudden Death
• Locating Canadian Patents
• Alan Brenkley: A Colorful Spinning-Wheel Maker in New Zealand
• Main’s and Bryce’s Patent Wheels
• A Track Wheel Model
• A Wheel Marked IOHN BROWN and a Postcard
• A Swiss Flax Wheel Donation
• Spinning Wheels Marked “Desjardins”
• Charles Regeimbal, Spinning Wheel Maker from Quebec
• Inquiry: Two Metal Spinning Wheels
• Scandinavian Spinning Wheels Revisited
• ClacketyClack! Rings on Spokes!
Issue #107 – January 2020
• Hannibal Thomson and His "Widely Known and Sought For" Wheels• More about Moswolt Spinning Wheels• A Wilson and Fairbanks Oddity• Paul Hopkin's Spinning Wheel
Hand Loom Supplement #21 – April 2019
• Gallinger Loom Design• The Sears Hearthside Looms• Nellie Sargent Johnson: Creator of the Sears Hearthside Looms• Inga Askling and Her Two-Legged Loom• The Loom in a Wallace Nutting Photograph