Issues 1–38 on USB/Flash drive.
On USB/Flash drive.
Issues 1–38, January 1993 – October 2002
Not sure which issues you need? Check the Issue Index (PDF).
• Castle Wheels in Lancaster County, PA
• The Kinsey Family of Spinning-Wheel Makers
• The Wind Mountain Spinner
• Spinning Wheels Marked “Desjardins”
• Charles Regeimbal, Spinning Wheel Maker from Quebec
• Inquiry: Two Metal Spinning Wheels
• Scandinavian Spinning Wheels Revisited
• ClacketyClack! Rings on Spokes!
• My Cast-Iron Spinning Wheel—Finally Restored
• Earl R. Oman, Master Craftsman of Spinning Wheels
• An Unusual Connecticut Vertical Wheel
• An Unusual Split-Table Wheel
• A Spinning Wheel With a Hinged Table in New Zealand
• Update: Shaker Swifts Revisited
• Inquiry: A Squirrel-Cage Swift With Three Cages
• Book Review
Issue #107 – January 2020
• Hannibal Thomson and His "Widely Known and Sought For" Wheels• More about Moswolt Spinning Wheels• A Wilson and Fairbanks Oddity• Paul Hopkin's Spinning Wheel
Hand Loom Supplement #21 – April 2019
• Gallinger Loom Design• The Sears Hearthside Looms• Nellie Sargent Johnson: Creator of the Sears Hearthside Looms• Inga Askling and Her Two-Legged Loom• The Loom in a Wallace Nutting Photograph