Issues 1–38 on USB/Flash drive.
On USB/Flash drive.
Issues 1–38, January 1993 – October 2002
Not sure which issues you need? Check the Issue Index (PDF).
• My Cast-Iron Spinning Wheel—Finally Restored
• Earl R. Oman, Master Craftsman of Spinning Wheels
• An Unusual Connecticut Vertical Wheel
• An Unusual Split-Table Wheel
• A Spinning Wheel With a Hinged Table in New Zealand
• Update: Shaker Swifts Revisited
• Inquiry: A Squirrel-Cage Swift With Three Cages
• Book Review
• The “McIntosh” Spinning Wheel Adventure
• The 1798 McIntosh Double-Flyer Wheel
• Flat-Rim Spinning Wheels
• A Turkish-Style Spinning Wheel With Boxwood Parts
• Beardsley Sanford and Alpheus Webster, Men of Many Wheels
• Tilden and Pierce Great Wheels and Skein Winders
• Textile Tools Revealed by Sudden Death
• Locating Canadian Patents
Issue #105 – July 2019
• An Accelerated Canadian Production Wheel Marked FM• Ouellet Family of Spinning Wheel Makers• O. DION Spinning Wheels
Hand Loom Supplement #21 – April 2019
• Gallinger Loom Design• The Sears Hearthside Looms• Nellie Sargent Johnson: Creator of the Sears Hearthside Looms• Inga Askling and Her Two-Legged Loom• The Loom in a Wallace Nutting Photograph