Issues 1–38 on USB/Flash drive.
On USB/Flash drive.
Issues 1–38, January 1993 – October 2002
Not sure which issues you need? Check the Issue Index (PDF).
• An Unusual Boudoir Spinning Wheel
• Granville Swanney, the Last Maker of Orkney Wheels
• Two Old Orkney Spinning Wheels
• Spanish Colonial Spinning Wheels in San Diego, California
• The “McIntosh” Spinning Wheel Adventure
• The 1798 McIntosh Double-Flyer Wheel
• Flat-Rim Spinning Wheels
• A Turkish-Style Spinning Wheel With Boxwood Parts
• A Charles Regeimbal Spinning Wheel From Northwest Minnesota
• A Papier-mâché Spinning Wheel
• Another Spinning Wheel in a Cabinet
• The Story of the Mohawk Valley Hetchel
Issue #106 – October 2019
• A Study of a Very Fine Wheel• Moswolt and Humanus-Haus Spinning Wheels• Twin Spinning Wheels• Inquiry: A Puzzling Wheel
Hand Loom Supplement #21 – April 2019
• Gallinger Loom Design• The Sears Hearthside Looms• Nellie Sargent Johnson: Creator of the Sears Hearthside Looms• Inga Askling and Her Two-Legged Loom• The Loom in a Wallace Nutting Photograph