Issues 1–38, January 1993 – October 2002
Not sure which issues you need? Check the Issue Index (PDF).
CD, USB/Flash Drive
• Ancient Distaffs
• A Clock Reel Marked E. FROST 1823
• A Decorated Hatchel and A Dual-Purpose Device
• An Intriguing Flyer/Bobbin Arrangement
• A “Debbi” Wheel by C. Norman Hicks
• Variations on a Joel Farnham Flax Wheel
• The Farnham Family of Owego, NY
• Restoring an Azel Wilder Great Wheel
• The Wilders of Keene, NH
• Inquiry: Was This Wheel Made by Wilder or Pierce?
• Thoughts on 20 Years of SWS
• Spinning Wheels Marked “Desjardins”
• Charles Regeimbal, Spinning Wheel Maker from Quebec
• Inquiry: Two Metal Spinning Wheels
• Scandinavian Spinning Wheels Revisited
• ClacketyClack! Rings on Spokes!
Issue #100 – April 2018
• A Family of Wheels of Unknown Origin• Mystery of the "Moon Over Spoon" Great Wheel• A Great Wheel from the Late Hippy Period• Two Unusual Norwegian Spinning Wheels
Hand Loom Supplement #20 – April 2017
• A Warp-Weighted Loom• The Carlisle Historical Society Loom• Looms for Ingrain Carpet Weaving• History of Newcomb Loom Company• Newcomb Loom Models