Issues 39–70, on USB/Flash drive.
On USB/Flash drive.
Issues 39–70, January 2003 – October 2010
Not sure which issues you need? Check the Issue Index (PDF).
• Castle Wheels in Lancaster County, PA
• The Kinsey Family of Spinning-Wheel Makers
• The Wind Mountain Spinner
• Keim Family Spinning Wheels – Part 1
• All-in-One Dutch Spinning Wheel
• A “Chapeau de Gendarme” Reel
• Two More One-of-A-Kind Spinning Wheels
• Strange Spinning Wheel with a Horizontal Drive Wheel
• Henry Miller’s Improvement on Wheel
• Francis Nixon Patented Spinning Wheel
• A Swiss Spinning Wheel Found in California
• Inscribed Hetchels
Issue #106 – October 2019
• A Study of a Very Fine Wheel• Moswolt and Humanus-Haus Spinning Wheels• Twin Spinning Wheels• Inquiry: A Puzzling Wheel
Hand Loom Supplement #21 – April 2019
• Gallinger Loom Design• The Sears Hearthside Looms• Nellie Sargent Johnson: Creator of the Sears Hearthside Looms• Inga Askling and Her Two-Legged Loom• The Loom in a Wallace Nutting Photograph