Issues 39–70, on USB/Flash drive.
On USB/Flash drive.
Issues 39–70, January 2003 – October 2010
Not sure which issues you need? Check the Issue Index (PDF).
• Reels by Horton Row
• Reuben Row
• A Compact Click Reel
• A Well-Loved Swedish Heirloom Wheel
• Scandinavian Turned-Table Wheels
• A Norwegian-Style Wheel With Metal Spokes
• A Great Wheel From Virginia
• Identifying a Phineas Wood Great Wheel
• Addendum: Another Vermont Great Wheel
• The Morison Story
• Alan Brenkley: A Colorful Spinning-Wheel Maker in New Zealand
• Main’s and Bryce’s Patent Wheels
• A Track Wheel Model
• A Wheel Marked IOHN BROWN and a Postcard
• A Swiss Flax Wheel Donation
Issue #109 – July 2020
• Tension Systems on Great Wheels• The Bedwell Wheels of Tennessee• A "Granny Greer Wheel"• Restoring a "Log Top" Double-Flyer Wheel
Hand Loom Supplement #21 – April 2019
• Gallinger Loom Design• The Sears Hearthside Looms• Nellie Sargent Johnson: Creator of the Sears Hearthside Looms• Inga Askling and Her Two-Legged Loom• The Loom in a Wallace Nutting Photograph