Issues 39–70, on USB/Flash drive.
On USB/Flash drive.
Issues 39–70, January 2003 – October 2010
Not sure which issues you need? Check the Issue Index (PDF).
• Ancient Distaffs
• A Clock Reel Marked E. FROST 1823
• A Decorated Hatchel and A Dual-Purpose Device
• An Intriguing Flyer/Bobbin Arrangement
• A “Debbi” Wheel by C. Norman Hicks
• Reels by Horton Row
• Reuben Row
• A Compact Click Reel
• A Well-Loved Swedish Heirloom Wheel
• Scandinavian Turned-Table Wheels
• A Norwegian-Style Wheel With Metal Spokes
• Keim Family Spinning Wheels – Part 2
• Update on Skinner Patent Wheels
• Peaks Island’s Shaker Great Wheel
• Another All-in-One Dutch Spinning Wheel
• Betty Roberts, Spinning-Wheel Maker
Issue #113 – July 2021
• The Search for J. Platt• Thomas Jamieson: A Brechin Spinning-Wheel Maker• Metal Spinning Wheels from Sweden• In Memoriam: Sue Burns and Grant Betzner
Hand Loom Supplement #22 – October 2020
• The Loom Built by Lars Hokanson• Devereux Mansion Looms Revisited• Barbour Linen Loom• School Desk Loom• The Loom Manual Library of Janet Meany