Issues 39–70, on USB/Flash drive.
On USB/Flash drive.
Issues 39–70, January 2003 – October 2010
Not sure which issues you need? Check the Issue Index (PDF).
• Tow or Hemp Wheels
• Two European Upright Wheels: Questions and Answers
• A Karelian Spinning Wheel
• A Great Wheel with Two Accelerating Wheel
• Book Review
• The “McIntosh” Spinning Wheel Adventure
• The 1798 McIntosh Double-Flyer Wheel
• Flat-Rim Spinning Wheels
• A Turkish-Style Spinning Wheel With Boxwood Parts
• Reels by Horton Row
• Reuben Row
• A Compact Click Reel
• A Well-Loved Swedish Heirloom Wheel
• Scandinavian Turned-Table Wheels
• A Norwegian-Style Wheel With Metal Spokes
Issue #110 – October 2020
• A Tabletop Spinning Wheel• Restoring a Little Spinning Wheel• Painted Reel With a Clicker and a Clock• Inquiry: A Wheel Marked RT 1847• Errata: Maine Wheel Makers
Hand Loom Supplement #22 – October 2020
• The Loom Built by Lars Hokanson• Devereux Mansion Looms Revisited• Barbour Linen Loom• School Desk Loom• The Loom Manual Library of Janet Meany