Issues 39–70, on USB/Flash drive.
On USB/Flash drive.
Issues 39–70, January 2003 – October 2010
Not sure which issues you need? Check the Issue Index (PDF).
• Beardsley Sanford and Alpheus Webster, Men of Many Wheels
• Tilden and Pierce Great Wheels and Skein Winders
• Textile Tools Revealed by Sudden Death
• Locating Canadian Patents
• Building a Great Wheel
• Two New York Great Wheels
• Ontario Wheels with Lathe-Turned Tables
• Miles Winchester Great Wheel
• Keim Family Spinning Wheels – Part 2
• Update on Skinner Patent Wheels
• Peaks Island’s Shaker Great Wheel
• Another All-in-One Dutch Spinning Wheel
• Betty Roberts, Spinning-Wheel Maker
Issue #107 – January 2020
• Hannibal Thomson and His "Widely Known and Sought For" Wheels• More about Moswolt Spinning Wheels• A Wilson and Fairbanks Oddity• Paul Hopkin's Spinning Wheel
Hand Loom Supplement #21 – April 2019
• Gallinger Loom Design• The Sears Hearthside Looms• Nellie Sargent Johnson: Creator of the Sears Hearthside Looms• Inga Askling and Her Two-Legged Loom• The Loom in a Wallace Nutting Photograph