Issues 39–70, on USB/Flash drive.
On USB/Flash drive.
Issues 39–70, January 2003 – October 2010
Not sure which issues you need? Check the Issue Index (PDF).
• An Unusual Boudoir Spinning Wheel
• Granville Swanney, the Last Maker of Orkney Wheels
• Two Old Orkney Spinning Wheels
• Spanish Colonial Spinning Wheels in San Diego, California
• Henry Miller’s Improvement on Wheel
• Francis Nixon Patented Spinning Wheel
• A Swiss Spinning Wheel Found in California
• Inscribed Hetchels
• Jacob Shaw’s Patented Spinning Wheel
• Notes from Ron Antoine about Aurora Colony Wheels
• Constructing a Child’s Great Wheel
• Variations on Spindle Heads
• Update: Another Ohio Spinning Wheel Maker
• Three One-of-a-Kind Spinning Wheels
Issue #106 – October 2019
• A Study of a Very Fine Wheel• Moswolt and Humanus-Haus Spinning Wheels• Twin Spinning Wheels• Inquiry: A Puzzling Wheel
Hand Loom Supplement #21 – April 2019
• Gallinger Loom Design• The Sears Hearthside Looms• Nellie Sargent Johnson: Creator of the Sears Hearthside Looms• Inga Askling and Her Two-Legged Loom• The Loom in a Wallace Nutting Photograph