Issues 39–70, on USB/Flash drive.
On USB/Flash drive.
Issues 39–70, January 2003 – October 2010
Not sure which issues you need? Check the Issue Index (PDF).
• My Cast-Iron Spinning Wheel—Finally Restored
• Earl R. Oman, Master Craftsman of Spinning Wheels
• An Unusual Connecticut Vertical Wheel
• An Unusual Split-Table Wheel
• A Spinning Wheel With a Hinged Table in New Zealand
• Update: Shaker Swifts Revisited
• Inquiry: A Squirrel-Cage Swift With Three Cages
• Book Review
• An Unusual Boudoir Spinning Wheel
• Granville Swanney, the Last Maker of Orkney Wheels
• Two Old Orkney Spinning Wheels
• Spanish Colonial Spinning Wheels in San Diego, California
• Castle Wheels in Lancaster County, PA
• The Kinsey Family of Spinning-Wheel Makers
• The Wind Mountain Spinner
Issue #104 – April 2019
• A Spinning Wheel From the Silk Route• Spin-Well/Made-Well Drum Carders: A World First• Whence Came the Journey Wheel• Inquiry: An Unusual Spindle• In Memoriam: Peter Teal
Hand Loom Supplement #21 – April 2019
• Gallinger Loom Design• The Sears Hearthside Looms• Nellie Sargent Johnson: Creator of the Sears Hearthside Looms• Inga Askling and Her Two-Legged Loom• The Loom in a Wallace Nutting Photograph