Issues 39–70, on USB/Flash drive.
On USB/Flash drive.
Issues 39–70, January 2003 – October 2010
Not sure which issues you need? Check the Issue Index (PDF).
• A Charles Regeimbal Spinning Wheel From Northwest Minnesota
• A Papier-mâché Spinning Wheel
• Another Spinning Wheel in a Cabinet
• The Story of the Mohawk Valley Hetchel
• Horton Row, Ontario Wheel Maker
• Update: Londonderry, NH, Wheels
• Rullman and Barker’s “Iowa Spinner”
• Gauthier French Folding Wheel
• My Cast-Iron Spinning Wheel—Finally Restored
• Earl R. Oman, Master Craftsman of Spinning Wheels
• An Unusual Connecticut Vertical Wheel
• An Unusual Split-Table Wheel
• A Spinning Wheel With a Hinged Table in New Zealand
• Update: Shaker Swifts Revisited
• Inquiry: A Squirrel-Cage Swift With Three Cages
• Book Review
Issue #113 – July 2021
• The Search for J. Platt• Thomas Jamieson: A Brechin Spinning-Wheel Maker• Metal Spinning Wheels from Sweden• In Memoriam: Sue Burns and Grant Betzner
Hand Loom Supplement #22 – October 2020
• The Loom Built by Lars Hokanson• Devereux Mansion Looms Revisited• Barbour Linen Loom• School Desk Loom• The Loom Manual Library of Janet Meany