Issues 39–70, on USB/Flash drive.
On USB/Flash drive.
Issues 39–70, January 2003 – October 2010
Not sure which issues you need? Check the Issue Index (PDF).
• Alan Brenkley: A Colorful Spinning-Wheel Maker in New Zealand
• Main’s and Bryce’s Patent Wheels
• A Track Wheel Model
• A Wheel Marked IOHN BROWN and a Postcard
• A Swiss Flax Wheel Donation
• Jacob Shaw’s Patented Spinning Wheel
• Notes from Ron Antoine about Aurora Colony Wheels
• Constructing a Child’s Great Wheel
• Variations on Spindle Heads
• Update: Another Ohio Spinning Wheel Maker
• Three One-of-a-Kind Spinning Wheels
• Horton Row, Ontario Wheel Maker
• Update: Londonderry, NH, Wheels
• Rullman and Barker’s “Iowa Spinner”
• Gauthier French Folding Wheel
Issue #104 – April 2019
• A Spinning Wheel From the Silk Route• Spin-Well/Made-Well Drum Carders: A World First• Whence Came the Journey Wheel• Inquiry: An Unusual Spindle• In Memoriam: Peter Teal
Hand Loom Supplement #21 – April 2019
• Gallinger Loom Design• The Sears Hearthside Looms• Nellie Sargent Johnson: Creator of the Sears Hearthside Looms• Inga Askling and Her Two-Legged Loom• The Loom in a Wallace Nutting Photograph