Issues 39–70, on USB/Flash drive.
On USB/Flash drive.
Issues 39–70, January 2003 – October 2010
Not sure which issues you need? Check the Issue Index (PDF).
• The Strickland Silent Spinner
• The American Traveler Wheel
• Identifying the SWSO
• Another Variation on Double-Wheel, Double Treadle Spinning Wheels
• A Pendulum Wheel by Horton Row
• Update on Rare Double-Treadle Accelerated Spinning Wheels
• Finding Elie Laporte
• Spinning Wheels Marked “Desjardins”
• Charles Regeimbal, Spinning Wheel Maker from Quebec
• Inquiry: Two Metal Spinning Wheels
• Scandinavian Spinning Wheels Revisited
• ClacketyClack! Rings on Spokes!
Issue #107 – January 2020
• Hannibal Thomson and His "Widely Known and Sought For" Wheels• More about Moswolt Spinning Wheels• A Wilson and Fairbanks Oddity• Paul Hopkin's Spinning Wheel
Hand Loom Supplement #21 – April 2019
• Gallinger Loom Design• The Sears Hearthside Looms• Nellie Sargent Johnson: Creator of the Sears Hearthside Looms• Inga Askling and Her Two-Legged Loom• The Loom in a Wallace Nutting Photograph