Issues 39–70, on USB/Flash drive.
On USB/Flash drive.
Issues 39–70, January 2003 – October 2010
Not sure which issues you need? Check the Issue Index (PDF).
• Ancient Distaffs
• A Clock Reel Marked E. FROST 1823
• A Decorated Hatchel and A Dual-Purpose Device
• An Intriguing Flyer/Bobbin Arrangement
• A “Debbi” Wheel by C. Norman Hicks
• Reels by Horton Row
• Reuben Row
• A Compact Click Reel
• A Well-Loved Swedish Heirloom Wheel
• Scandinavian Turned-Table Wheels
• A Norwegian-Style Wheel With Metal Spokes
• Henry Miller’s Improvement on Wheel
• Francis Nixon Patented Spinning Wheel
• A Swiss Spinning Wheel Found in California
• Inscribed Hetchels
Issue #108 – April 2020
• The McIntosh Family of Spinning-Wheel Makers• To Spin on a Swedish Wheel• A Horizontal Moving-Spindle Wheel
Hand Loom Supplement #21 – April 2019
• Gallinger Loom Design• The Sears Hearthside Looms• Nellie Sargent Johnson: Creator of the Sears Hearthside Looms• Inga Askling and Her Two-Legged Loom• The Loom in a Wallace Nutting Photograph