Issues 39–70, on USB/Flash drive.
On USB/Flash drive.
Issues 39–70, January 2003 – October 2010
Not sure which issues you need? Check the Issue Index (PDF).
• An Unusual Boudoir Spinning Wheel
• Granville Swanney, the Last Maker of Orkney Wheels
• Two Old Orkney Spinning Wheels
• Spanish Colonial Spinning Wheels in San Diego, California
• Rare Double-Treadle Accelerated Spinning Wheel
• Marks on Patented Pendulum Wheels
• A Double-Flyer Charkha Excerpts from “The Bageshwari Charkha”
• Folk Wheel HP S713
• Keim Family Spinning Wheels – Part 1
• All-in-One Dutch Spinning Wheel
• A “Chapeau de Gendarme” Reel
• Two More One-of-A-Kind Spinning Wheels
• Strange Spinning Wheel with a Horizontal Drive Wheel
Issue #108 – April 2020
• The McIntosh Family of Spinning-Wheel Makers• To Spin on a Swedish Wheel• A Horizontal Moving-Spindle Wheel
Hand Loom Supplement #21 – April 2019
• Gallinger Loom Design• The Sears Hearthside Looms• Nellie Sargent Johnson: Creator of the Sears Hearthside Looms• Inga Askling and Her Two-Legged Loom• The Loom in a Wallace Nutting Photograph