Issues 39–70, on USB/Flash drive.
On USB/Flash drive.
Issues 39–70, January 2003 – October 2010
Not sure which issues you need? Check the Issue Index (PDF).
• A Great Wheel From Virginia
• Identifying a Phineas Wood Great Wheel
• Addendum: Another Vermont Great Wheel
• The Morison Story
• Jacob Shaw’s Patented Spinning Wheel
• Notes from Ron Antoine about Aurora Colony Wheels
• Constructing a Child’s Great Wheel
• Variations on Spindle Heads
• Update: Another Ohio Spinning Wheel Maker
• Three One-of-a-Kind Spinning Wheels
• Spinning Wheels Marked “Desjardins”
• Charles Regeimbal, Spinning Wheel Maker from Quebec
• Inquiry: Two Metal Spinning Wheels
• Scandinavian Spinning Wheels Revisited
• ClacketyClack! Rings on Spokes!
Issue #107 – January 2020
• Hannibal Thomson and His "Widely Known and Sought For" Wheels• More about Moswolt Spinning Wheels• A Wilson and Fairbanks Oddity• Paul Hopkin's Spinning Wheel
Hand Loom Supplement #21 – April 2019
• Gallinger Loom Design• The Sears Hearthside Looms• Nellie Sargent Johnson: Creator of the Sears Hearthside Looms• Inga Askling and Her Two-Legged Loom• The Loom in a Wallace Nutting Photograph