Issues 39–70, on USB/Flash drive.
On USB/Flash drive.
Issues 39–70, January 2003 – October 2010
Not sure which issues you need? Check the Issue Index (PDF).
• Variations on a Joel Farnham Flax Wheel
• The Farnham Family of Owego, NY
• Restoring an Azel Wilder Great Wheel
• The Wilders of Keene, NH
• Inquiry: Was This Wheel Made by Wilder or Pierce?
• Thoughts on 20 Years of SWS
• Beardsley Sanford and Alpheus Webster, Men of Many Wheels
• Tilden and Pierce Great Wheels and Skein Winders
• Textile Tools Revealed by Sudden Death
• Locating Canadian Patents
• Reels by Horton Row
• Reuben Row
• A Compact Click Reel
• A Well-Loved Swedish Heirloom Wheel
• Scandinavian Turned-Table Wheels
• A Norwegian-Style Wheel With Metal Spokes
Issue #107 – January 2020
• Hannibal Thomson and His "Widely Known and Sought For" Wheels• More about Moswolt Spinning Wheels• A Wilson and Fairbanks Oddity• Paul Hopkin's Spinning Wheel
Hand Loom Supplement #21 – April 2019
• Gallinger Loom Design• The Sears Hearthside Looms• Nellie Sargent Johnson: Creator of the Sears Hearthside Looms• Inga Askling and Her Two-Legged Loom• The Loom in a Wallace Nutting Photograph